Monday, April 25, 2011

Back From Spain...Can You HAndle The Madness???

SOOOOOOOO DJ Dreamsicle just got back from his trip to Spain.  I heard a lot of Euro-beats at this rave we went to....and it all sounds like "Stereo Love" (which I kinda love now).   So no new stuff there.  However, I discovered two fine upstanding young gentlemen who might just be the suavest most romantic playas ever to come out of Atlanta.  They've written some legit V-Day jams perfect for a romantic candlelight dinner, like "Ass Cheeks On My White Tees" and "Georgia Dome" (get it?).  Anyways, their masterpiece is "Pull My Hair".  Its a total mindfreak experience, like Inception or the 5th season of Friends.  It's all right here on Bulldog Beats....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBz6KcFJ4Ag


Special shoutout to Svetlana, Daequan, Igor, Patty the Pokemon Princess, Olga, Nadia, Babushka, and the rest of the bunch for a sick week!

No comments:

Post a Comment