Sunday, January 9, 2011

Other Songs From the Past Decade That Are Worth Listening To: Part Deux

Continuing from Thursday's list...

"Howlin' For You", The Black Keys
"Hung Up", Madonna
"I Bet You Look Good On the Dancefloor", Arctic Monkeys
"Icky Thump", The White Stripes
"Conquest", The White Stripes
"I Don't Like Your Band", Annie
"If The Stars Were Mine", Melody Gardot
"Ignorance", Paramore
"I'm A Slave 4 U", Britney Spears
"I'm Good, I'm Gone", Lykke Li
"In the End", Linkin Park
"Island In The Sun", Weezer
"I Say A Little Prayer", Dianna Agron
"It Don't Move Me", Peter Bjorn and John
"It's My Life" No Doubt (YESYESYES)
"I Want You", Common
"I Will Possess Your Heart (Radio Edit)", Death Cab For Cutie
"I Write Sins Not Tragedies", Panic! At the Disco
"Jerk It Out", Caesars
"Je veux te voir", Yelle
"Just Dance", Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis
"Kids", MGMT
"Konichiwa Bitches", Robyn
"Lasso", Phoenix
"La Tortura", Shakira feat. Alejandro Sanz
"Le Disko", Shiny Toy Guns
"Lovesick", Lindstrom and Christabelle
"Love Song", Sara Bareilles
"Lucky", Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat
"Make Her Say", Kid Cudi feat. Lady Gaga, Kanye West, and Common

No comments:

Post a Comment